Wilbur - My Tribute

Guest Adrianne

Guest jettcricket

Sitting here with tears streaming down my face....what a beautiful tribute to such a amazing, beautiful soul. It's obvious the boy had a wonderful life with you and your family.

Thank you for sharing Wilbur with us....forever missed, forever in our hearts.....

"Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears...t'was heaven here with you"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing words for an amazing pup. We share your loss from afar, I am very sorry.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

A beautiful tribute for Wilbur and so fitting, I am sincerely sorry for your loss :f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Wilbur is so incredibly loved, and the love he has for you shines right back through your tribute to him. I write this through tears, since we all love our companions more than most anything, but you and Wilbur have something so special.

The present tense is because I do believe that when you love so strongly, you will be together again.

I hope the love you have for him comforts you in the time to come. I hope he loves to run pain free while he waits for you. I am so very sorry for your loss, and hope you find comfort and peace.

Guest Mom2Shiloh

His soul and your heart spoke volumes through your tribute -- thank you so much for sharing him with us. I also feel that I've gotten to know the two of you just a little bit and watching the slide show I started to cry from the sheer beauty of his spirit shining out and your obvious love for eachother.

Grieve deeply, heal gently and know that you two will never truly be apart. I can never remember to quote properly that saying that goes ... death is but a doorway. But I believe it with all my heart. Much white light and love and prayers for gentle healing.

Guest K9_Lady

A beautiful tribute to your Wilbur. :heart:paw I am sorry for your loss.

"For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,

We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.

So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart

If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart."

A beautiful and loving tribute. I like many others were with you on his journey and hoped for a different outcome. It was always obvious how much you loved and were loved in return :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1:grouphug Wilbur was a cherished companion and soul mate. Know that he'll forever live on in your heart, where love thrives. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

We are so blessed to share our lives with such as Wilbur. It hurts so much when they have to leave us but oh who would not want to miss the joy they bring. Rest well sweet boy. You were so loved.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Adrianne

Thank you so much everyone. Wilbur will forever be my heart and my love. I believe he's still taking care of me, because everything has fallen into place for a sweet, lonely 12 year old boy (Larry) whose owner passed away last week to join our home. He's watching out for me; he is my angel.

The love and support Wilbur and I received here at GT is amazing, and I thank you for it from the bottom of my heart.