Wilbur - My Tribute

Guest Adrianne

Oh my, I am in tears reading your moving tribute and watching your slideshow.

What an absolutely gorgeous, loving boy your Wilbur was.

Run pain free at the Bridge, sweetheart.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no words Adrianne. Through your words and photos I can see what a beautiful spirit Wilbur was and is-I feel like I've gotten to know him and wish I could have met him in person. What love you have for your Wilbur and I know how deeply missed he is. Wrapping you in a gentle hug and sending you thoughts of peace to help heal your broken heart. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest 4rooers

I am so glad you had each other, even though it wasn't long enough. Run with the wind, beautiful Wilbur. You will never be forgotten.

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

Edited by 4rooers

Guest mcsheltie

I feel like I know Wilbur, even tho we never had a chance to meet. He is one of the greyt ones. And you two have a bond that will NEVER be broken. I know your heart feels that way now. But you will be together again. In fact I believe if you put your hand down, you will be touching him. His spirit will always be with you.

Guest budsmom

Adrianne, Your tribute was beautiful, I'm in tears as I type. Wilbur was truly a special soul, it shows in every picture. He reminds me so much of my own Bud, both in looks and personality that I .really feel as if I knew him, and I feel almost as if I've lost one of my own babies. I am so sorry he couldn't stay here with you any longer, he must have had a very important job to do in heaven. I know without a doubt that he knew how much you loved him and that he returned that love. I wish that I could take the hurt away for you. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Guest 3greysinPA

Dear Adrianne,

My heart is breaking :brokenheart right now for you and your family. The tribute you put together for Wilbur on YouTube is so touching. :cry1 .. I am just sitting here with tears in my eyes... It was beautiful.. Wilbur was a strikingly beautiful hound. :gh_run2 with the sweetest eyes... sending you lots of hugs tonight... :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

f_yellow God Speed to the Bridge Wilbur f_yellow

Edited by 3greysinPA

Adrianne, I was just able to watch the YouTube video tonight at home. How beautiful it is - I have to say that Wilbur was just so much more handsome to me, as he aged and had the white face and his spirit was easy to see. Godspeed.

I am so sorry about your boy. Your tribute was beautiful. His name, Wilbur, is one of my all time favorites here on GT. He was the shiniest black boy I think I've ever seen and, just like a man, greyed so gracefully. Rest well, sweet Wilbur.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

You and Wilbur have touched our hearts. The love you shared shines through in every lovely word.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I Just have no words left to express how sad I am over Wilbur's passing.

I know (and I don't know a fraction) how hard you and he fought.

He was an amazig boy.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

That was a lovely tribute. I feel that I know him through it. Especially loved the black and white pictures - we can feel your love for him throughout your work of art.