3-Leggers Trekkin' Around

Guest bigorangedog

Guest bigorangedog

For any who have followed Whitey and Apollo's amputation stories (Whitey had his amp in late November, and Apollo had his a week ago today), here's a short video of how they are doing now.

It mostly shows Whitey (because while Whitey was exploring, Apollo just peed, pooped, and stood by the back door), but you can see a little bit of how Apollo is moving.

I am very proud of them both!!!

They are looking great! You have every right to be proud of them.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

They are very brave and you should be proud.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

whitey is proof that greyhounds are still faster with three legs than most dogs are with four. glad to see that they are both doing so well.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

They both look great! I bet Apollo will be keeping up with Whitey very soon. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest eaglflyt

The look so very good. I'm praying for them to have long and very happy lives with you ... and that we can celebrate many anniversaries of their second chances with you. :inlove:hope

Yay for Whitey and Apollo!It must fill your heart with joy to see them getting around so well.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest bigorangedog

Yay for Whitey and Apollo!It must fill your heart with joy to see them getting around so well.

Small White Dog makes me smile every day. Such a little trooper! And I think that for just 1 week out, Apollo is getting around amazingly well. It stresses him out a little bit each time, like he just doesn't understand why he can't walk right, but he is doing the best he can. I am hopeful that in another couple weeks he will be *almost* back to normal. And hope to have LOTS more time with both boys!! :)

Wow Jen, they are doing great! Whitey looks like he's never known anything different and Apollo is amazing just a week out. Give them a big hug for me! :colgate

Wow, that is a greyt video. Love the Whitey is exploring and saying, "no big deal". Apollo looks fantastic so quickly after his operation. I am wishing many, many long days, months and years with your boys. Come on Whitey and Apollo, show us your brave spirits and keep it up!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.