Bailey Is Still With Us

Bailey, you and your family are in my thoughts today. I am so very sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so glad you have this very special time with her. Of course you stayed home with her. grouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Big hugs....enjoy your time...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest mountain4greys

I'm very happy you're getting to spend the time you need with Bailey, and I know she loves it to. I'm just sorry the news wasn't what you were expecting. Lots of prayers for you and Bailey.

Guest PhillyPups

Jan,

My heart is so ripped for you.

There is a special place in our hearts and souls where we store the sweet memories of our words of love to our beloved companions, especially knowing we may not have them with us much longer. It is a place that produces a lot of tears, a place that holds the depths of pain, a place that produces warm memories, a place that is ruled by love. You are finding that place now, as painful as it is, it is there.

Enjoy the moments you have with sweet Bailey, and know there are many of us walking by your side as you walk this most painful personal journey in life. :bighug

Guest IrskasMom

I am so sorry , that the Time is that close. Enjoy every Moment, every little

Kiss and every little caress with her .I am sendinding Prayers and gentle Hugs for the both of you .

Guest multiplicity

Jan & Dave:

We are glad that you are able to have these precious, additional moments with your girl. These days workplaces are a lot more understanding about ailing pets. And what is important now is helping Bailey be at peace as well as yourself. Take care.

We are here if you need anything.

:grouphug

Sheri & Greg

Guest trevdog

I'm glad you were able to bring her home...enjoy all the time you have with her. I know all too well what you are going through and have done the same thing. Sending you some strength....

Jan,

My heart is so ripped for you.

There is a special place in our hearts and souls where we store the sweet memories of our words of love to our beloved companions, especially knowing we may not have them with us much longer. It is a place that produces a lot of tears, a place that holds the depths of pain, a place that produces warm memories, a place that is ruled by love. You are finding that place now, as painful as it is, it is there.

Enjoy the moments you have with sweet Bailey, and know there are many of us walking by your side as you walk this most painful personal journey in life. bighug.gif

I don't think I could say anything more touching than this. Like so many others my thoughts will be with you and Bailey as you make this painful journey.

Guest Downtownhoundz

I'm so terribly sorry for the pain you're going thru.I've been there myself. I do and did find comfort in the thought they live in the moment.Gentle hugs to your sweet Bailey and a mountain of strength to you as you travel down this road. :grouphug

I'm so sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.