Good-bye Cowboy

Guest minnie

Today my best friend and pal has gone to the bridge to run free of pain. He was there for me through tough times and good times I am going to miss you so very much. Cowboy you have been a true loyal pet. Run free my big handsome boy! Today was the one hardest things I have had to do!

Love Mom, Dad, Dallas, Emily, Minnie, Mouse

Edited by minnie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. So many of us know how hard that final act of love and trust is.

Cowboy was such a handsome boy.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that final gift of love is. Cowboy was lucky to have your love and you are lucky to have wonderful memories. May they bring peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Cowboy.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm very sorry for your loss. :cry1 Godspeed, precious Cowboy... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest stewartt

I know that cowboy was the first,and how much it really hurts ,to mke that call so he won,t be sore but now he can run pain free once more.We will miss him. love Robin,stewart,c.j & chevy

I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome boy.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest caiteag

Oh sweetie.... I am so so sorry... my heart is just breaking for you right now. Cowboy was such a sweet, special guy... if I can do anything, let me know.

Run free, handsome Cowboy... Auntie Cara-Lea will miss you always.

Patricia, I am so sorry. I know we haven't kept in touch, but Leah still has her engagement necklaces from Cowboy that you made for her.

They were a lovely brindle couple, I can still picture them walking across the street side by side in GIG.

Terry

I'm very sorry

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry. Take comfort in knowing that your handsome Cowboy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Cowboy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)