Bella Outlaw 7/5/98-9/3/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

God I miss him so much.. he just couldn't fight anymore :weep

Run free my beautiful baby boy, Momma loves you so much. My heart aches, I have lost a large piece of it today

Edited by TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How terribly sorry I am for your loss of a most precious and loved hound. They are so much a part of our heart and soul that we are not quite whole when they leave us. I hope that you can fill that void within your heart with the memories of a life that was both loved and cherished. Take joy in the knowing that this one life now gone from you was one more who was given a wonderful life of retirement.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Outlaw fought so hard. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Our hearts are broken Holly, I am so so sorry.

God speed handsome Outlaw, you fought so very hard and with so much dignity and grace. It seems so unfair you couldn't stay, but I'm guessing there was a very special job waiting that only you could do.

You leave behind a legacy of love, so run free with all the Angels and please continue to watch over those who love you so much.

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Holly,

I am sure Outlaw is now pain free and was met by Stepper and many of the bridge angels to guide him in his path.

Run with the angels sweet Outlaw, you are with some of the very very best ~

:bighug to you Holly

I'm so sorry. I was amazed at how your boy fought, but he is at peace now. Godspeed, Outlaw.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Energy11

Holly, we are VERY sorry for your loss!

Outlaw had a very good life with you, and you guys had many wonderful times together. Hold onto all those good memories, not the bad, if you can.

God speed your precious boy! Love and hugs from Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. My late husband, Bob, Energy, Dasher and Max, at The Bridge with Outlaw. :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_run2

Holly, I am so very sorry about Outlaw. :grouphug

I wish there was something I could do or say to ease your pain but I know it's just not possible at this time. Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers and am here for you any time you feel like talking or just to sit and not say anything.

Godspeed Outlaw.

I am so sorry Holly. :weep My heart is breaking for you. He fought so hard, so did you. I am so sorry my friend. :grouphug

Run free Outlaw f_yellow f_yellow

We love you and are here for you when you need us. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by GreytHoundPoet

OMG - I am so so sorry Holly. You both fought so hard.

Take comfort knowing that you did all you could and that you gave Outlaw the greytest gift - love.

Run free forever Outlaw. We will remember you always.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com