Flash Gordon (zoomin By)

patricia

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patsy told me, and I rushed right over. I'm so sorry! What a loss. :(

My heart breaks for you. I hope you can find peace with all the wonderful memories to sustain you soon.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh, no! Patti, I can't find words to tell you how sorry I am that you lost your beloved Flash.

Run free, precious boy, and try to send your wonderful family a sign. They miss you so.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

How did I miss this?? No, no, no - not the Flashman! One of my first GT crushes, one of the sweetest, most adorable boys out there. This is so very wrong. Patti, I am just so sorry. I will miss him so... :f_red :f_red :f_red:grouphug :grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Oh Patti, I am so so sorry. :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:f_red :f_red :grouphug I don't spend much time around here lately, and when I do I find this.....I am so very sorry....You know you are in my thoughts.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Oh, Patti - I'm so very sorry the Flashman had to leave you so suddenly...

I think you & I joined GT about the same time 'cause I 'knew' Sophie and Flashy better than a lot of the other greys.

Grieving with you...

Run like the wind, Flash Gordon - and give Angel Sophie a kiss from me too! (And Cody Angelo and Lacers, of course!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry Patti, this is just too much. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about Flashman. Him and Lady Sophia are one of my favorites when I first found Greytalk.

Godspeed Flashy, once again re-united with your Lady Sophia.

Give my angels and Dee a big kiss and run a lap with them for me...anytime you want.

Guest Mommydog

I am so sorry :grouphug:f_red When I first joined GT there seemed to be so many hounds that I'd never remember any of them. But Flashy and Sophia always stuck out in mind.

Godspeed Flashy, you will be missed :gh_run