Mr. Toby Is Doing Very Poorly

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

I'd really appreciate some prayers. I won't be able to check back in until later this afternoon as I have to go up and watch the kids (Amber's back to her nanny job for the school year) at 2 while Amber goes to the doctor as she's been having chest pains since last night.

He has a mass on his lower neck that the vet aspirated a few weeks ago, but all she got back was indicative of a fatty tumor. She was concerned about it getting any bigger and pressing against his esophagus.

He's vomited three times in a row a bit ago. His eyes don't look the same, and the other dogs are smelling him a lot which has always been an indicator here of something seriously wrong. :(

Edited to add the most recent picture of the little guy, who we love dearly in spite of his grumpiness. :wub:

toby-hole.jpg

Edited by Tenderhearts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending lots of good thoughts Toby's way. I hope whatever's ailing him is easily treatable and that he's feeling better soon.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest jettcricket

Awww....look at that face. So sweet...he just melts me...I'm sorry for your boy. Prayers that maybe they can do something to extend his time with you. :hope

What a dear little face. You certainly have a lot to deal with, so we'll be keeping ALL of you in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh DeVon-sending good thoughts to your sweet Toby. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Ah, Toby.... :wub::candle

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!