Lee Lee (dropoffthekeylee)

Guest KyGrey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti, that is a beautiful tribute. I'm in tears over how the love shines thru in your words. Lee Lee is an angel watching over you.

Run with the Angels, sweet boy!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Patti, I know how deeply you feel the loss of your sweet Lee Lee. My heart goes out to you and I wish I were there to give you a big hug. Godspeed Lee Lee, you were one of a kind to your mama.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GriffinsMom

That was a beautiful tribute to your special boy Lee Lee. I'm so sorry that he left you but in the time you had together he knew that he was home and that he was loved. Godspeed to the Bridge Lee Lee.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Patti,

What a beautiful tribute to Lee Lee and how clear it is how much he was loved.

Lee Lee was very special to many of us - thank you for sharing his story with all of us.

Godspeed Lee Lee - you will be loved and missed, by many of us, forever.

Deb and Gifted Suzy

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest lynne893

That beautiful boy sure knew how to smile! I love your Lee Lee t-shirt photo. One of the sweetest grey photos I've ever seen.

Godspeed.

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_red Patti, that was a beautiful tribute to your wonderful, handsome boy. I know your heart holds so many cherished memories that are just impossible to put into words. Turbo and Amy along with all the other Bridge Angels will show LeeLee the joys of the Bridge as he waits for you. Run free LeeLee, we miss you sweetheart. :gh_run

:bighug

Patt, what a beautiful tribute to Lee Lee. It's so amazing what these hounds do for us and especially what they do to our souls! We are all forever blessed and changed for having such amazing creatures in our lives. You are right, you will be together again one day.....

Sending hugs your way.

Praying for all the missing greys!

What an incredibly lovely and heartfelt tribute to a boy who was clearly meant to share his life with you. How you loved him, and how he returned that love in countless ways.

Patti, I'm so sorry you lost your precious Lee.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown