Fly Baby Dodge

Guest VirginiaGreys

I'm so sorry ... rest in peace, Dodge.

:f_red:grouphug:gh_run

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear of brave Dodge's passing :(

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh, what a brave boy he was. My thoughts are with you. Hugs.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm so sorry :cry1 :cry1 what a handsome boy he was!!! :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your brave and handsome boy. He was way too young.

Guest KennelMom

I'm so very sorry :grouphug You gave him unlimited love...He couldn't have hoped for a better retirement home.

Godspeed, sweet Dodge...

Edited by KennelMom

Hugs, Diane... I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with him...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry to hear about Dodge. You two put up a heck of a fight; stupid cancer. Rest well, handsome boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest Vinnie

Diane - We are so sorry you had to walk your handsome boy to the Bridge so soon. You both fought so hard. You are in our thoughts and Dodge will have his footprints forever embedded on your heart. I imagine he's up there catching up with so many of our other Angels and watching over you. Hugs to you. Run pain free Sweet Dodge.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorrry for your loss. I do hate cancer. May your beautiful memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Dodge.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I am so very sorry, I am just now seeing this, and I am so very very Sorry!!!!!! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Dodge knows you loved him very much and I truely believe we will see them again one day... :grouphug:grouphug

:gh_run Run Free Dodge

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter