Jed Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad
I am so sorry. This is too soon and such a shock. There are just no words. Ember and Jed are together talking about how lucky they are to have had you. Neither of them will ever be alone now :bighug

i guess ember needed him a wee bit more than i did....perhaps this means there is one out there that needs me and althea more.....

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug I'm sure Ember and Jed are watching over you

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhh Tom ..... I just saw this now. I am in just as much of shock and disbelief. I am so profoundly sorry :f_red:f_red Sure would like to know what happen ??? Let us know ,how you and

Althea are doing ....ok ?

Edited by IrskasMom

Guest EmbersDad
Ohhh Tom ..... I just saw this now. I am in just as much of shock and disbelief. I am so profoundly sorry :f_red:f_red Sure would like to know what happen ??? Let us know ,how you and

Althea are doing ....ok ?

we are hanging in there. althea has been sleeping in the crate they shared. i can coax her out from time to time, and she did eat today. we are thinking jed had a hemangiosarcoma and it burst. the symptoms sure fit. thank u for your kind thoughts.

i guess ember needed him a wee bit more than i did....perhaps this means there is one out there that needs me and althea more.....

I suspect you might be right - and I have no doubt that angels Ember and Jed will lead you where you are needed :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest 2Brindles

Oh my God I just saw this! I am so sorry for your sudden and very shocking loss. :grouphug Run free sweet Jed :gh_lay You and Ember are together now.

Tom, I am so sorry. I read the title and thought not Tom's Jed. I don't know what to say. I am so sorry.

Hugs

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest Vinnie

Tom, we have been thinking about you and Althea all day and hoping that you are comforting each other. Jed was such a happy go lucky boy and he loved his life with you. I am sure that he and Ember are already plotting away for you and watching over you both. Sending more hugs and scritches. Run free Sweet and Handsome Jed.

Guest ss556

Oh Tom, I'm so so sorry, I'm just seeing this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Run free sweet Jed. I know the shock and pain of the suddeness of hemangio. This is unreal.

f_yellow:gh_run

Edited by ss556