Jed Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Tom- I am so so so sorry and I am in shock with you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:brokenheart

Tom, I can't even even begin to imagine, I am so very sorry. Please let someone know that you're okay.

God speed handsome boy, God speed

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:brokenheart

Tom, I can't even even begin to imagine, I am so very sorry. Please let someone know that you're okay.

God speed handsome boy, God speed

He's hanging in- he is trying to figure out what happened. On the phone with him now. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

How devastating. I am so very sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest FrostyBottoms

Tom...I am so sorry...I just read on Kerry's FB that Jed passed....I am in shock along with everyone else.

I can't even imagine what happened to him. :brokenheart

My thoughts are with you and Althea.

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Tom--

I'm stunned.

So sorry friend. I lost a cat about a year and half ago in literally 2 minutes from playing to gone--still don't know what it was, but I know how you must be feeling.

I wish there were words, but I know there aren't.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Oh my god Tom. I am so sorry. What a tragic loss.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:( I'm so sorry.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest R3GREYS

Tom...

I couldn't believe it when I saw your post about Jed. Take comfort in knowing he is at the bridge running with Ember and all the ones that went before him. I'm so sorry about your loss.

RIP Jed :angry:

John & Rita

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Oh my gosh! I'm totally shocked! I can't believe it! I'm so very sorry! I can only imagine what you're going through! :bighug