Jed Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !!! How unexpected - I couldn't believe Iwhat I was reading about how Jed left .

I'm so very, very sorry he is gone.

:f_white

Sending you hugs Tom!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest greytfulhounds

OMG, I am so very, very sorry! I was just looking at pictures, in a thread, the other day of your sweet boy roaching!! I am stunned and so very sad for you & Althea. :cry1:grouphug

Godspeed handsome boy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest greytbookert

oh Tom, I'm shocked, stunned and saddened that Jed has been taken from you.

Run free, Jed! send your Dad a message, when you can, I'm sure he needs it!

Tom, I couldn't believe it when I saw Jed's name. I dont' know what to say. My heart goes out to you at your heartbreaking and sudden loss. Jed was such a handsome and sweet guy.

:f_red :f_red

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest argolola
I saw Jed's name in the title and I thought to myself "Surely it can't be Tom's Jed!" My heart sank when I saw your name. Tom, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Ember and Jed are running free together.

I am so sorry. :sad1

:gh_run:f_white

My heart sank too, then I thought about Jed being with Ember now. I am so sorry. Please know that you will be in my prayers.

{{{{{{{{{{Tom}}}}}}}}}}

I can't imagine. My heart goes out to you.

Run free, Jed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest EmbersDad
I don't know what to say :cry1 I'm so sorry. They have no idea what happened or what it was?

God speed, sweet Jed :gh_run2

no, they couldnt figure it out. the lump started small and as he spewed blood, it got bigger. they had lowered his BP to stabilize him and look in his mouth. the vet found 2 lacerations inside his mouth and sutured them up. she could not find a severed vein or artery. as they woke him up and raised his BP..his neck swelled to the size of a softball and he couldnt breath...moments later, he was gone.

Oh, Tom - I am SO sorry. Run free, Jed. Find Ember and share stories about your wonderful dad, and send him a sign so he knows you're ok.

f_yellowf_yellow f_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

OMG. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sorry you didn't have more time with him. RIP Jed.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh Tom I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so difficult under any circumstances, but to have it happen so suddenly and unexpectedly is just awful.

I hope and pray that the special memories you have of Jed will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_white:f_white:f_white

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest greyt2love

OMG, this is devastating ! I am so sorry. There just aren't any words to say how terrible I feel for you, Tom. Run free, Jed.

Oh Tom! :ohno :ohno :ohno

I'm so, so sorry! :cry1 What a horrible, sudden tragedy! :cry1:(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I just don't know what to say - I can't believe it. :cry1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Oh no! What a horrible shock and terrible loss. Your precious boy left much too soon. I am so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Jed.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)