Rest In Peace Dyna

Guest andrealynch

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry you had to say goodbye - rest in peace, Dyna.

:f_pink:grouphug:gh_lay:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry, Andrea.

Godspeed, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greygirls2

I am so sorry to hear about Dyna. I hope that you can take comfort in knowing that even though it was for just a short time you meant everything to her. Just the fact that she had a wonderful, loving home for that time was a lifetime for her because they live in the moment. I know your heart is aching but Dyna is at peace now running with all the others up at the bridge and she will pause often to look lovingly down upon you who she loves so very much. Hold her memories close to your heart...she will always be there. My very deepest heartfelt sympathies flow out to you. Dyna...run fast and free now sweetie and rest on the softest of Angel's wings............................ :angelwings

I am so sorry. May your memories bring you comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest TBSFlame
Hello All!

I wanted to let the community know that today, at 13 years old after a long battle with a suspected case of Transitional Cell Carcinoma, our Little Lady "Wabash Dynamite" crossed the rainbow bridge. While I only knew her for 7 short months, I tried my best to ease her pain, and give her the time of her life. She loved car rides, going to petsmart, taking walks, and was the best meet-n'-greeter you could ask for at local greyhound events. She really was a greyt girl!

Her brothers Burnie & Barcardi, and I really miss her, but we know she is at peace now!

We love you "Mighty Mite-Mite!"

BacardiandDynaEaster.jpg

Dyna (brindle) with her brother Bacardi (fawn) at Easter 09!

Thanks everyone for all your help through the posts leading up to this!! It really means a lot!

I am so sorry for your loss. Dyna is so beautiful and she knows she was loved. I can't get over how much Bacardi looks like Flame. Hugs from his brother.

My deepest condolences for your loss. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Dyna... go run like the wind with the angels. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though you didn't have Dyna for very long, she had a wonderful life with you. Godspeed Dyna! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis