Quiet Man

JenniferS

Guest jenznaz

So, so sorry, Jennifer ~ I can feel your raw pain. Quiet Man was much loved and will live on forever in your heart and mind.

Hugs,

Jen

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Jen, I am sooo sorry. I am out of the country and haven't been on line in days.

God Speed sweet boy,

Auntie Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest ScottH

Here is a video from the Adoption Expo at Raynham this year in early June. You can tell when the dogs on the track start running by Quiet Man's ears and vocals. Jen is caught trying to egg him on. He just waits until the right time to make his statement.

th_DSCF2241.jpg

Later on, Jen had won a collar or two and QM had them on. He sure looks like he doesn't know why he needed that many collars at once.

QM-Collars.jpg

You were a very handsome boy and you are missed deeply. Godspeed Quiet Man.

Here is a video from the Adoption Expo at Raynham this year in early June. You can tell when the dogs on the track start running by Quiet Man's ears and vocals. Jen is caught trying to egg him on. He just waits until the right time to make his statement.

th_DSCF2241.jpg

Later on, Jen had won a collar or two and QM had them on. He sure looks like he doesn't know why he needed that many collars at once.

QM-Collars.jpg

You were a very handsome boy and you are missed deeply. Godspeed Quiet Man.

Such precious memories.

Missile.jpg

BABY, HE WAS BORN TO RUN!

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I am so sorry for your loss! The best ones always leave the best memories. I hope the hole in your heart heals a little with each memory. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words can't express how sorry I am. :(

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest Hollysmom

Jen

I am so sorry for your loss. I was shocked to see this. My heart hurts for you. I know the love you had for him. We will miss the "Not so Quiet Man." Always remember the day that you went hungry when QM ate your omelet.

Holly will miss her Cutest Couple pal. You will always have the memories of your special guy.

Big hugs to you from Holly and me...

Deb

:(:(:(:f_pink:angelwings

I'm sorry for your loss.

Even though I never met Quiet Man, he's been such a big part of GT for so long, I feel like I've know him forever.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Oh, Jen. I'm so sorry. He left so suddenly and way too soon.

Your stories and pictures of QM made him so real to many people.

I still remember making a jacket for him-- it was ducks swimming on the lake-- and you picked out the

print because it fit with his personality... and it did. He was such a handsome boy.

Please give Murphy extra hugs. Quiet Man, please let your mom know that you are ok.

Take care of yourself and Murphy-

Carol

Edited by celbee

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Quiet Man looked like a real sweety...I am sorry.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.