Quiet Man

JenniferS

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessings to you Jennifer and Quiet Man - with loving hearts from Ann Marie, Ken, Missile and Bandit. I'll never forget when Ken first men Quiet Man. When Ken came back for his second walk with Greyhound Adventures, he saw you and QM approaching and said, "So how is Barking Man?" You laughed and with a big smile said, "It seems like his name should really be Barking Man, but it's Quiet Man." I feel your loss and find it hard to hold back my own tears, so I won't. What a sweet, sweet boy who chose exactly the right person for his mumma. May the incredible love and companionship that you shared endure all the pain from your loss. Run free, sweet Quiet man. Run free.

Edited by Missilesmom

Missile.jpg

BABY, HE WAS BORN TO RUN!

I am so sorry for your loss or Quiet Man. He will be missed by many.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest HersheysMom

John and I will miss Quiet Man so much - we are just devasted by this news. He was a wonderful boy and we'll always remember him, Jen.

I hope that somewhere in heaven, Quiet Man and Hershey are together barking at all the non-greys.

:grouphug

Farewell QuietMan. You are missed.

Take care of yourself Jennifer.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

May the incredible love and companionship that you shared endure all the pain from your loss. Run free, sweet Quiet man. Run free.

Couldn't have said it any better.........

so very sorry

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest ScottH

I just saw this a minute ago. I saw the name Quiet Man and thought, there are two with that name? I could not comprehend that it was 'our' Quiet Man. I am so stunned and overcome by grief here at work. I am so sorry for your loss Jen.

I missed last weeks walk as we were deliverying one of the fosters to her new home in NY. A Sunday walk without hearing Quiet Man let the world know he was there, will be difficult to accept. :weep

I will post a video later, when I get home, of Quiet Man 'talking' at the Adoption Expo last month. When the pups on the track ran by, Quiet Man expressed his feelings and tried to lengthen Jens arm a bit.

Rest in peace Quiet Man. Know how much you were loved!

DSCF2214.jpg

I am so sorry. run free Quiet Man...

Edited by Rustyroo

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Oh, Jennifer, I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. If ever a dog was truly loved and exactly where he was supposed to be, it was your beloved Quiet Man.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for yur loss. Quiet Man was lucky to have your love, and you are lucky to have such wonderful memories. May the memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Quiet Man.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow