Quiet Man

JenniferS

Jennifer, my heart sank when I saw Quiet Man's name. I'm so sorry. He was truly a sweetheart and one of a kind. I have no doubt that Loca will meet him at the Bridge. :f_red

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest weycoolgrey

Jen, I am so, so sorry for your loss. Words are not enough. He was a very special hound, and he was so lucky to have you as his human!! The walks will not be the same without him.

Guest gretzky

Again, I am so very sorry. I will miss him and all his quirks. He was truly one of a kind. I

I don't have access to my pictures here but this is one of my favorites. He was such a handsome cover hound!

QMandthemagazinecover.jpg

And he was a good greyhound friend. (with Rock Star)

RockyQM.jpg

Godspeed QM. I hope there is a part of the bridge that only allows greyhounds but if not, you let them all know who's the greatest!

Oh, Jennifer, I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1

He was a beautiful, special boy. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I'm fighting back the tears at work here reading that you lost Quiet Man.

Sending hugs to you - I'm sure you can use them.

:f_white:f_red:f_white

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest fastdogs

It's still hard for me to believe he's at the bridge, Jen. There are many people and hounds that grieve with you. I know one hound, in particular, that will be very saddened by the news. Our Sunday morning walks have lost some of their luster.

Godspeed sweet QM.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Quiet Man. Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

We'll miss you so much, Bark-man. We're still in shock when we got the news.

I remember leashburns on my hands trying to hold onto you on Day 1 of your retirement and moving you from the front cage to the back because we needed some semblance of peace in the kennel - boy could you get the other dogs going. To date, you're the noisiest greyhound I have ever met, bar none. It was a priviledge to see you mellow (well, somewhat) through the years.

You will always have our affection, and your mom will always have our friendship. We'll take care of her for you.

Please be nice to the non-greys at the bridge.

Edited by Naty

Guest GiJenn51

Oh Jen--

I'm so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Quiet Man certainly was an unforgettable boy. :cry1:cry1

Here is a picture where you can clearly see how much you two adored each other...

quietmanandjennifer.jpg

I'm so sorry. Sympathy to you and your family :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16