Quiet Man

JenniferS

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wonderful boy. I have enjoyed your stories and pictures for many years. Take comfort in your many happy memories of Quite Man. Godspeed to the Bridge Quiet Man.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Jennifer, I am SO sorry.

What a shock.

I'm glad I got to meet Quiet Man a couple of times.

Jennifer, I am SO sorry.

What a shock.

I'm glad I got to meet Quiet Man a couple of times.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest BlackandBrindle

I'm so sorry. When I read his name in remembrance my heart sank. Quiet Man was such a sweet, interesting boy. I know his loss is deeply felt by many. :grouphug :grouphug

Guest TurnerMiller01

I'm so sorry for your loss.. QM and you must have shared a truly special bond, that picture of you and him is so beautiful.. he certainly is handsome hound and yes.. the love is clearly evident. f_yellow

Rest In Peace QM :f_whitef_yellow:gh_run Godspeed to the bridge QM :gh_runf_yellow:f_white

Run free QM, though I never met you in person, I have enjoyed hearing about you on GT. Jen I am so sorry for your loss.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

:f_red I ma so sorry, there must have been a very important job that he was needed for.

God speed handsome and run with all our Angels, and please watch over those who love you

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:ohno :ohno Oh no! :( I'm so very sorry Jennifer! :cry1 I always loved seeing pictures of your boy.

Rest in peace Quiet Man... :gh_run2

:f_white:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.