Quiet Man

JenniferS

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WarmheartedPups

oh no...not Quiet Man....he is so much of GT...I am so very sorry for your loss....Another very special Angel was born by the name of Quiet Man.

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm with you Jennifer...I had to let my boy Ivy go to the bridge today and I understand your pain.

I'm so sorry for your loss...Quiet Man was one of those well-known GT personalities.

Run free sweet Quiet Man!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

I'm so sorry for your loss. Look at that adorable face. Such a sweet boy. He will rest in peace now until you see him again.

Edited by CindiLuvsGreys

Oh, no, Jennifer... I'm so sorry.

I have always been a sucker for big brindle boys, and Quiet Man was one of my first GT crushes. I'm so sorry he had to leave us :cry1

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest RaymondsMom

Jen,

We have been so incredibly sad for you since we heard about Quiet Man.

It feels like just yesterday when Quiet Man, Avalanche, and Raymond were all hanging out together in Obedience School.

I think Raymond's favorite part of class was "free play" at the end of each session, when he would get in the middle of the pack...often led by Quiet Man...searching every human for cheese or liver treats!

It's so hard to believe both our sweet boys are gone now...I'm sure they're probably goofing off together somewhere, with Quiet Man leading the pack!

We've been looking for photos of the two of them together. Finally found one. I think this was from one of the first Greyhound Adventure walks that we joined you and Quiet Man.

We're thinking of you,

Corinne and Keith

post-19646-1249097567_thumb.jpg

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm sorry to be so late here-- I was so sorry to hear that you had to let your special boy go Jennifer... I've always loved his name and been a bit smitten by his handsome face. Truly, he was "an institution" here on GT -- and so much more in your heart. Much white light for you here and for him playing at the Bridge... Huggs.