Penny Update 07-15-09

Guest Tuxsmom

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful girl. Bless you for trying so hard, she was loved. :f_pink

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry to read this, she is @ peace now, my heart breaks for you :f_pink

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest Flysmom

I was following this thread word for word... You both tried so darn hard to make it work!!! Words cannot describe how sorry I am, my heart goes out to you!!!!

f_yellow

Oh no, I am so sorry to read this. I know too well how awful it is to have to go through this. You did everything you could for your sweet Penny and in the end you gave her the most loving gift, and sacrificed yourself so that she would not be in pain anymore.

I'm so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you...

:f_white

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

I am so very very sorry. I have been following this thread. It stinks that the ultimate gift to our beloved hounds has the biggest price tag to our hearts. May you find peace and comfort knowing you did everything for her and in her best interests. Run free, Penny. Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest greymama002

My heart is breaking for you :brokenheart You & Penny fought so hard; I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to your most precious girl :angelwings:gh_run

:bighug

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry....she knows you did everything to help her, her poor body had just had enough.

I know she loves you and will watch over you always

Guest MyBoys

I'am so very sorry for your loss, you and your sweet girl gave all you had but she is at peace now and will never have to feel anymore pain. Bless you for loving her so much to let her go peacefully.

My heart is breaking for you.

Thank you for working so hard to make her better, and letting her go when you knew you couldn't.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry1 You did everything possible to save her from a failing body. Penny could not ask for a more loving and concerned momma than you. :grouphug

Godspeed, precious Penny... go run like the wind with the angels now. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry...you did all you could and loved her so very much...that was so obvious. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Annie

I am so very sorry that it was Penny's time to leave. Hugs to you for loving her so much and making the best decision for her.

Oh June, I'm so sorry. I had hoped Penny would do better than Emmy. I prayed so hard for you both. Please know that you did everything you could for your sweet baby. She knew she was loved. God bless you for giving her every chance. Godspeed Penny, you were loved and cherished. Emmy and Andy will be there to greet you sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry that Penny couldn't stay with you longer! Godspeed, sweetheart! Send Mom a sign! :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry about Penny. She knew she was loved and you were there for her. Godspeed Penny.

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh June, my heart is broken for you. :grouphug :grouphug

Penny is and always will be loved. You did the right thing but I know the void of her loss is immense. I'm so sorry she couldn't stay with you longer. :grouphug

How heartbreaking. :( I am so very sorry.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)