Loca Yet Again

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I alway tell my vet they should be able to hand some "meds" out to the humans too.......... so we don't distroy our nerves so bad!

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Sending thoughts of fresh-fried livers and hungry tummies to the Divine Miss L.

Wish there was something I could do. :(

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

This poor little doll. Naturally she doesn't want to eat if she's hurting like that. Has to get better Robin, has to

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Awww jeez, Robin - I wish I could wave a magic wand for you and make Loca all better. I hope a night of fluids and maybe some food gets her back on her feet. I am away this weekend but let me know if you need any help next week...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest hannahmom

Loca Monkey, please, please eat.

We all want you to get better and start getting into lots of stuff you're not supposed to

Robin :bighug

Loca, honey, eat - please???!!! We're all about worried to a frazzle and you know what they say about frazzles, don't you? (Neither do I!!!) Hopefully a good night's sleep and some powerful drugs will give her an appetite. Hugs and prayers all night long. We're on guard, Robin, so you can get some rest.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest WarmheartedPups

Robin.....it sounds like Loca is in good hands at the Vets...resting...getting fluids.....now YOU need to rest tonight and get some fluids too....Maybe some adult fluids...a glass of wine?

We are standing guard for Loca...you rest.

Linda and Roo

Guest FullMetalFrank

Robin, we are praying for Loca here. I am going to be away from my computer this weekend but I am hoping that when I get back online there will be nothing but positive updates about our little girl. She's got to get better! I am glad that your vet feels she is turning the corner. Hang in there, little sweetheart....

Hoping Loca had a good night and is feeling better this morning.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest MAXNAV

Just a thought, but have they thoroughly checked her heart and lungs? Went through panting issues with one of my guys, thought it was a thyroid related, or the lyme disease acting up again, but it was CHF.

We're thinking of you.

Edited by MAXNAV

just seeing this now :( :( :(

sending many, many prayers for the beautiful Miss Loca and to her mommy and daddy too! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

i love the people who work at my vet's office. i called to see how she's doing and was told "she seems bright, she's the same, she still hasn't eaten". huh? the vet will call me when she gets in. :headwall

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Ugh. Hope the vet updates you soon.

Are they giving her tummy meds while she's there, too? I wonder if the painkillers and antibiotics aren't making sick, so she doesn't want to eat.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire