Guest VirginiaGreys

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:goodluck:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

sending many prayers for your boy!!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Fingers crossed!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest VirginiaGreys

I got the xrays...and emailed them to OSU and also dropped them off USPS express....so they are on their way. I can see the pics, but don't know where the main area that is being looked at. I'm guessing ?? that I'm looking for a section of bone to be black?? I can stare at these all day and don't know myself what to think.

Got to go feed the gang

The waiting is def. driving me bonkers...but some reality is setting in and I have these moments where I just start tearing up that I could lose my Dodge Baby.

Guest Energy11

The "bad" part of your x-ray would be a WHITE blast, of sorts ... in the bone area ... Good luck and, please, keep us posted! D

Guest houndlover

I know it's hard but try not to get yourself all worked up until you know for sure what is going on. I know that is easier said than done and waiting for the results is so gut wrenching.

Sending lots of hugs and prayers to you and Dodge.

Sending my many prayers for your sweet baby. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers for Dodge! :candle It's just gotta be nothing! :hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest vahoundlover

Sending lots of prayers they are wrong!! Now I understand your comment on FB about the weekend lasting too long :(

Guest VirginiaGreys

I haven't received word from OSU...and probably won't till Monday. I did have them sent to another vet to get a third opinion and that vet thinks it's Osteo too. I've seen the xrays...and spoke to someone that knows how to read them well enough....and am able to compare the right leg to the left and see how the right bone is being eaten away...and isn't as white either in the area right above the wrist. Also...the left leg has an old fracture...which makes me really think about alternative treatments...especially when that would mean that more weight would be on the left front leg which is an old fracture. I don't know how old that fracture is either. I don't think it happened since he's been here...so either as a pup or while he was racing he may have injured it? Hard to tell at this point when it happened. :dunno

I can tear up and cry at the drop of a hat right now. I'm trying to be strong, but so many things are happening in my life right now and this was not on the "agenda" if you know what I mean.

I'm trying to think about what is best for Dodge though. More than likely I'll get a chest x-rays...and see how much it's spread...if any...then go from there.

Thank you all for your prayers...I've been giving Dodge all those extra hugs too!

Lots of prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Holding you and your baby boy in my prayers... :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.