Saying Goodbye To Misty

Guest longdogs

I always think of the two senior blue girls, Misty and Angel, as having some sort of remote connection. I'm sorry your long struggle finally has to come to an end. We will be thinking of you both.

Edited by longdogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry to hear this, and I wish her safe and gentle passage to the NEXT thing.

My apologies for upsetting anyone.

I don't KNOW what happens next when someone or something dies--and I intended to say the "next thing.' I left out a word. Simple mistake.

I just don't happen to use the expression "the bridge," but I guess that's what I meant, if that clears it up.

Edited by JumpingGeorge

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Sweet Misty, and loving mom Claudia, who is always there for everyone needing support or a shoulder. You both are surrounded by caring friends now, who wish you peace, the comfort of knowing that you're doing what is right for your baby, and a gentle journey for Misty. :gh_run

:grouphug

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

I am so very sorry. I'm still hoping for a miracle....

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry to hear your news, Claudia. :cry1 You've tried everything possible for your precious girlie. Will hold you and Misty in my prayers. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh Claudia, I am so sad to read this. I came home from work early and came right here to see if you may have had good news to post after Misty's appointment today. I can hardly see the keyboard as I type this. You, Misty and your vet have fought a long hard fight, you've done absolutely everything you could do. It's just not right. I still hold out hope that there will be some glimmer of hope in the results tomorrow. I've come to love that Divine Miss M so much, I love to hear her bossing you around when we talk on the phone.

I hold you both close to my heart and in my thoughts.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest TheUnrulyHound
I'm very sorry to hear this, and I wish her safe and gentle passage to the thing.

The THING???? what the heck is THAT supposed to mean? look, if you cant say something that is comforting to the original poster dont say anything at all.

how much more rude can you be?

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

I fear that there is nothing that I can say to ease your pain, just know that your little girl loves you as much as you love her and this is not a good-bye, but an "until we meet again".

You two share an incredible bond, Claudia. Love knows no boundaries and love never dies. I believe and I have faith. My prayers are with you both.....

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest koolaidnconner

OMG Claudia I am so sorry. I will be praying hard! We are all here for you Claudia! Give that girl lots of hugs and kisses for us. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest HersheysMom

Claudia, I hope it helps to know we are all going to be with you and Misty tomorrow should you make the decision. I'm so sorry to read this and hope you know how much you and Misty are loved by so many here. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow.

Claudia,

I am so very sorry - we will be praying for a miracle and in the absence of a miracle, a peaceful journey to the bridge for Misty. You have both fought so hard.

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I'm very sorry to hear this, and I wish her safe and gentle passage to the thing.

The THING???? what the heck is THAT supposed to mean? look, if you cant say something that is comforting to the original poster dont say anything at all.

how much more rude can you be?

When I first read this, I didn't get it. But I will tell you right out, I resent it. I've read many of your rude posts in the past Susan, all nerve and no brains. I'm sorry for you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

May the angels above watch over Misty and you during this hard time

May they gently carry Misty to the heavens above to watch over over you, Ekko and Wayne

May you find comfort deep down while doing one of the hardest things we must do, saying "until we meet again"

Claudia, I am so sorry. I will chat with my angel babies tonight and make sure they are there watching over you and Misty.