Saying Goodbye To Misty

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sinaminsmom

I was a GT lurker for a long time - and I have always thought her picture showed the true beauty of greyhounds. I am so sorry and will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs and sniffs, Lynda and Sinamin

Guest vahoundlover

Oh Claudia, I had no idea :cry1 My heart is breaking for you, I am so sorry :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Bossy loves the pretty girls, if it's Misty's time he'll be there to help her. I wish I was closer to give you a real hug.

Claudia it hurts to read this thread, Misty has been through so much and been fighting like a real trooper. I hope you get your miracle. But if not, I know Isis will be at the bridge to show her the ropes til you two are reunited.

I'll be lighting a candle for Misty and you and the whole family

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Oh Claudia, you have my number if you need to talk :(:weep

I Love that blue girl so much... Please give her some extra love and kisses and snuggles from her Texas momma :cry1

beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest... and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my life was always safest in your hands.

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I will pray for a miracle for your beautiful little girl! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest budsmom

I am sick reading this. Misty is such a little beauty and has fought so hard. I'll be praying for a miracle for you both.

:bighug

Guest Ohiogreymom

Claudia, I'm so very sorry. :grouphug Sending many prayers for you and your beautiful girl. :hope:candle:hope:candle I pray you get your miracle! :hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:bighug:bighug

Guest redreed

Oh Claudia, I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of this post!! Know that she is loved by many as are you. I am so sorry, I will be holding both of you in my heart and prayers.

Guest greytexplorer

{{{{{{{{claudia}}}}}}}}

hugs for you and your Misty

you are so right........it's not fair to her, but I'm so sorry you have to go down that well traveled road :cry1

~Pat

Guest TexasGreytMom

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you and Misty, Claudia! I'm so very sorry that you're both going thru this. There's just no way to avoid how much it hurts. Please know that so many know what you're going thru and we hold you and Miss Misty in our hearts and prayers. {{{{HUGS}}}}