Angel (back On The Job)

Forevermybabies

Guest WarmheartedPups

Tami, I am so very very sorry for your loss....What a special Angel she is now...like you said....back on the job.

She and Otis will be best of friends!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KyGrey

Tami, I just can't imagine how hard it is to lose them so fast and close together like they have gone. I don't know what to say about going on. I've not had to go through the loss of any of my own yet but if it's like what I feel when a close friend loses theirs I'm not sure I will make it. I am here for you any time you want to call.

Hugs to you, the boys and Sunscreen Man. Hold each other close.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful, wacky, funny girl Angel sounds like she was. And so beautiful. Godspeed Angel! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Your beautiful tribute to Angel made me cry, but I had to smile when I saw the photos with the foxtail. She must have

been such a joy to have around and I know you loved her so very much and will miss her forever. She was a lovely girl.

Run free Angel. Godspeed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

My goodness--that certainly was *formerly* a fox tail! What a wonderful eulogy for a wonderful girl . . . . and I feel "Angel" is far more "her" than "April Louise". April Louise sounds to me farrrrrrrrrr too sedate--and obviously sedate she wasn't.

Hugs to you and Sunscreen Man.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

she's such a beautiful girl. i'm sorry for your loss.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest greytbookert

What a beautiful tribute to Angel and it is obvious how much she was loved. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run free pretty girl!

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Angel. She was a beautiful girl.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest nerak254

Tami, I am so sorry. Doing the right thing really sucks, but it is still the right thing. Jessica wil show her where the DQ is and how trash raiding is done at the bridge.