Angel (back On The Job)

Forevermybabies

Guest VelvetEars

I can just imagine the havoc she's wreaking in heaven, with that "Who, me? But I'm so cute!" look....

She lived a wonderful life. You have her the best years she could have. And you are entitled to deep, profound sadness, my dear. She was your girl, and you will miss her.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry, Tami. What a beautiful character she was. I don't know what I will do when I lose one of mine; I am still, years later, barely over losing my Iberia. There has just been so much sadness lately; all these hounds who, just yesterday, it seems, were young and newly adopted, are growing old and leaving us after not nearly enough time. There is never enough time. Sending prayers and gentle hugs for you and your family.

I'm so sorry Tami :cry1

:grouphug Sending hugs from afar, but you are close in my heart and in my thoughts & prayers!!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

My sister said, God help them in Heaven! 'Put up your garbage, here she comes!'

I said, yeah, I don't think they knew what they were asking for when they wanted this Angel up in Heaven.

Sunscreen Man is very very sad. We were at my friend's house today and her neighbor came over and said, "What a sad-looking dog. Does he always have such a sad face?" No...no he doesn't. He lost his whole pack this winter. We both did. He's hurting. And I don't know what to do. The cats don't seem to be doing it. The neighbor kids came over and took him out for a bit,but was already pretty worn out from spending the day at Deb's house. They're going to come back tomorrow. If nothing else, they will give him something else to think about. (They are almost 7 and 9. Girls. A little talkative!)

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Tami - Angel certainly came to life with your tribute. Oh, what a little devil she was and what a huge life force she must have been in your pack! I hope that she will send you a sign - like knocking something over - to let you know that she's as close as your heart remembers her. Give Sunscreen Man extra scritches and rubs for me. You two need each other now more than ever.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm very sorry for the loss of your special girl. My deepest condolences to you, your family, and Sunscreen Man. Godspeed to the Bridge to find your friends, Angel.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Tami, I am so so sorry. My prayers go out to you. Those mischievous girls sure do manage to steal our hearts, don't they?

Angel, run free.

f_yellow f_yellow

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Angel. May she have plenty of vermin to chase after at the bridge. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I just got an email today from Festus' littermate's mom. Switzler LookOut has crossed the bridge. He just got a clean bill of health Saturday, but had a seizure - and it sounds like a stroke - today.

God speed Lookie. Festus, Angel and Joe will be waiting to greet you.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)