Godspeed Our Sweet Bodhi Dogma

Guest KennelMom

Guest lovemyhounds

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your sweet boy. Even though your time may have been short, without you, Bodhi would have never known such happiness. You gave him a home and most of all, you give him love.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a hard time reconciling that bodhi's stay hardly started before it ended. i'm so sorry about this.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Wow, I don't have the words, Heather. I am shocked and saddened beyond belief for you and Ken. I am so sorry that Bodhi had to leave you so quickly, but happy for him that his final days were filled with so much love.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Heather & Ken - how heartbreaking that Bodhi had to leave you so soon. I wish I had the right words to say. It just seems life can be so unfair.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Heather, I am so sorry to hear of your loss....this has to be the ultimate in not having enough time together....he was blessed to have you and Ken, even if only for a little while.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

OMG Heather, I'm stunned. I can't find the words. My sympathies to both you and Ken. Godspeed Bodhi.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest SusanP

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Comfort yourself by focusing on the happiness he had with you. None of us lives forever, and you gave him what many dogs and people lack in life. :grouphug

Oh Heather, I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. Words cannot express my sadness for your family.

Carol Ann

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Heather, I saw this and thought I read wrong. It is so hard when they appear to be so very healthy, and to loose them so very suddenly. I wish there were words to help. Bodhi knows he was truly loved at all times in his short life.

Run with the angels sweet Bodhi, you are with some of the very very best. ~

Heather, Ken & Heather & Kevin, :bighug to all 4 of you. My heart is breaking for you all.

:bighug

I'm so sorry and shocked. Run with the Angels, Bodhi!

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I am so sorry. Godspeed handsome Bodhi. My heart and prayers are with you. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest KennelMom

Thank you so much, everyone. We're taking Tater in to our regular vet today for bloodwork and exam. She was supposed to be spayed tomorrow, but that obviously needs to be cancelled until we know she's completely well. With the incubation period of viral infections (if that's what it was), we should know by Friday if everyone is OK. That would be 13 days from the time the pack was first exposed to Bodhi - well out of the incubation period for symptoms. The vet we talked to over the weekend was most concerned about Tater b/c she and Bodhi came from the same kennel environment.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Comfort yourself by focusing on the happiness he had with you. None of us lives forever, and you gave him what many dogs and people lack in life. :grouphug

This has been my mantra. I'm still in shock, but I know he was happy every second he was here.