Daddy's Girl Isis

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

Prayers for pretty Isis and good thoughts and hugs for both of you.I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.

Guest jeannejj

I am SO sorry. I, too, faced this recently. God, how your heart can ache. Whatever happens, the decision you make with love will be right for your baby. Peace and white light to you and your girlie. Please let us know how things go. :candle:hope:candle:hope

Oh, no. I am praying for beautiful Isis.

Hugs to you both.

:grouphug:hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

The blood work came back..And it is what I feared the most..the Big C..TBD and Valley Fever came back negative. The vet was examining the x-ray and noticed the mass had fracture her leg bone as well. There was some other level in the blood that determines muscular inflammation, I forgot what he called it but should be in the low 200 range and Isis' was almost 700.

After soul searching and wanting to do what is best for my girl, I have made an appointment for 5pm today AZ time to send her across the bridge to be whole and pain-free again. I so want her to stay with me but I know the best thing for her is to let her go. It would be cruel to keep her any longer and rather free her before the pain gets bad.

Isis will always be daddy's girl no matter what separates us and one day she will be with me again.

Greg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

My God Greg, I am so very sorry.

We will be thinking of you both this afternoon and will light a special candle for strength.

God speed precious girl, you'll be with the Angels

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Morgaynn
The blood work came back..And it is what I feared the most..the Big C..TBD and Valley Fever came back negative. The vet was examining the x-ray and noticed the mass had fracture her leg bone as well. There was some other level in the blood that determines muscular inflammation, I forgot what he called it but should be in the low 200 range and Isis' was almost 700.

After soul searching and wanting to do what is best for my girl, I have made an appointment for 5pm today AZ time to send her across the bridge to be whole and pain-free again. I so want her to stay with me but I know the best thing for her is to let her go. It would be cruel to keep her any longer and rather free her before the pain gets bad.

Isis will always be daddy's girl no matter what separates us and one day she will be with me again.

Greg

This is sad news indeed... I am so sorry Greg. We'll be thinking of you and your girl Isis. There will be a new star burning bright tonight. :f_red:gh_run:f_red:bighug

Not the news I wanted to hear today, but you ARE doing the right thing. I'm so very sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and your other pups as well. She will be missed!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)