Stepper ~ Ima Step Ahead 9/10/95 - 2/7/09

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Pat... so many losses, so close together---there are just no words to convey how sorry I am :cry1

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

A lovely tribute for a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Stepper will always be with you in spirit.

I hope your tears of sorrow will soon turn to tears of joy when all the wonderful memories of Stepper come flooding back to you.

Godspeed Stepper, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Oh, Pat, I was away, and am just now seeing your tribute to Stepper---so very sad, but so beautiful. "His beauty starts in his heart and works it's way outward." That brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. How you loved him, and how well you understood each other. This was clearly a dog who returned as much love as he got. I believe that your angel hero will be watching over you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss of Stepper. :grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

The eyes...oh what a story they tell. I can't help but feel that wow! what a blessing Stepper IS. I don't think he will EVER leave you. He loves you too much! Look for the signs he sends. My Slim sends me signs. It is soooooo comforting to know he is still with me. One of my other greyts Cash said she was glad Slim had crossed over! I was SHOCKED and flabbergasted and blind sided! I quickly asked why? She said it was because he had more power from the spirit world. I found out she was right. And that he is happier than he ever was when he was with me in his earth suit. So I have to be happy for him as you know how it is you just want the ones you love so much to be happy and safe. Thank you for sharing. Hope I am not being too forward by sharing my experience, strength and hope. What we have enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.-Helen Keller

I am sure Stepper left a piece of his soul right next to yours before he crossed over. He so embodies the ancient wisdom of the greyhound. I think perhaps they know so much more than we do. We and all living things ARE NOT EARTH BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY EARTH EXPERIENCE. :heart

Edited by racindog

Our sympathy to you... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16