Switzler Festus

Forevermybabies

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KyGrey

I am so sorry. I wish there was something that could be said or done but I just can't imagine. You know I'm here for you.

Run free Festus! No more pain buddy.

rest well, festus, and be at peace.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I'm so sorry...all our sympathy..it does hurt so much. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest VelvetEars

You gave him everything, and he returned it with a love as deep and strong. He will always be with you.

I'm sorry you weren't able to have more time with him. There's never enough time, is there?

I mailed Jane's harness today before I got the news. :( I'm sorry it didn't get there in time. But where he is, he won't need help walking or standing. He's whole and running with the wind.

Tami, I am so sorry!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

How very hard it is to say goodbye to one so well loved. Grief is the price we pay for love. :brokenheart He dwells in your heart, with you always, where he belongs.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Tami, I am so very sorry. :( Sending huge hugs your way.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry Tami. :grouphug I know your sweet boy will be greatly missed. :brokenheart

Godspeed, precious Festus... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your beautiful boy will always be in your heart. Saying goodbye to such a cherished friend is heartbreaking. May the memories of your time with Festus bring you comfort and smiles.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye :grouphug

Rest in peace, Festus :gh_lay

f_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Thank you guys. I can't sleep. I'm lost. I have to get the kids up in an hour. I don't know what's worse. Dealing with my own grief, or dealing with theirs. Knowing that I have to go on with my day, or telling them that they must go on with theirs.

My mom called me last night at around midnight. (Well, she'd been calling all night, but I finally answered at midnight.) She's also devastated. We just cried together. My family all loved him so much. I'd never met another boy like him. I never will.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)