Renie - Gone So Suddenly

silverfish

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say I am sorry just doesn't do justice to what I want to really say....but I can't find the right words. Run fast and free from pain beautiful Renie :grouphug:f_pink

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Judy, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! :cry1:grouphug :grouphug

Your generosity and kindness to me when I lost Lori Ann will never be forgotten. I only wish I could do more than send you virtual hugs on the Kansas winds! :grouphug :grouphug

There are no right words. I'm so terribly sorry. :cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free, sweet Renie. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so very, very sorry.

The shock of such a swift loss is just incredible. We have been there and done that with Catwalk, my best TD, and my beloved companion.

Our thoughts are with you.

They are also with Renie's clients. The loss of a TD also affects those you visited. We learned that the hard way.

:grouphug

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

Dear Judy,

I just saw this terrible news and I'm in shock! You cannot imagine how sorry I am reading the whole devastating story of your lovely Renie.

You must be so terribly sad and my thoughts are with you. The pic of her is so adorable...

Run free sweetheart, Renie :bighug :bighug :gh_run

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest VelvetEars

I just can't wrap my head around this. I'm so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. I lost my two also very suddenly, and I know how hard it is to have everything seem to be ok one moment and in the next, your world just crashes to pieces around you.

Please know we are all here for you, and that Renie will always be remembered.

Thanks to all popping in to leave messages of support and sympathy. It's so hard to realise she's gone forever.

We chose her casket today. The other two (mostly-white dogs), have blonde wood. Somehow, mahogany seemed more fitting for my pretty red brindle girl.

Fewtoystwo.jpg

I don't know when she'll be coming home, though.

sad%20_19_.gif

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Oh, no! Not Renie! I adored her comical photos! She was such a special character---one of my GT faves. I'm heartbroken :weep

I am so, so sorry, Judy :grouphug

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry for your loss. This just breaks my heart. :(

Edited by NeylasMom

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."