Can I Have Some Of Those Special Prayers And Good

Firstly for my friends Gwen's lovely Lurcher boy Bart who has not eaten anything now for 6 days....he has bad congestion on his lungs and was back at the vets today to try to find out what is causing him to be so poorly....unfortunately his appointement at the vets was held up because I was in there just ahead of them....Sadi has broken one, possibly two toes in her right hind when she was out running about this morning, she has had the foot dressed and given strong painkillers and antibiotics as there was nothing else the vets could do due to being short of hands and her having had her breakfast not long before :rolleyes:

She is laying on the sofa crying like a baby....I don't blame her either. (although she was extrememly brave at the vets and only did the GSOD when he gave her the painkilling injection.)

Please, if you could spare some thoughts for dear old Barty and for my silly girl, she will be back at the vets first thing tomorrow to have X-rays and to decide what further action to take (she may have to lose one or both of the toes :unsure )

p.s. Thanks to Ben for being my saviour and also to Peter for offering a helping hand. :colgate

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Special prayers coming to you and yours! Hope that both puppers are okay!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest siamanti

Prayers and Good thoughts for Bart and Miss Sadie are also coming from Ben, Charmant and Niles!

I really hope everything is going well tomorrow and I also hope Bart is feeling better soon.

Siamanti

Ps: Niles apologises for being so bouncy when Miss Sadie was unwell this morning. He especially wants me to say that he can't wait to see Miss Sadie fit and well walking with him again!

Good thoughts from our house going to poor Bart and Sadi. A worrisome time for both you and Gwen. I hope things work out well for everyone and Bart and Sadi recover quickly. Keep us posted.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh, poor baby. Loads of prayers sent.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending prayers for Bart and brave Miss Sadi.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Many prayers and good thoughts for both Bart and Sadi. You tell Sadi to cry all she wants, Judy knows how bad that hurts because she broke her big toe last week and Bullitt stepped on it this morning!!! It hurts! Give her a big hug from me.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

You have our prayers.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Prayers for Sadi and Bart! :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I was quite prepared for the vet to remove the toe....it turns out that only one was broken (the second one, counting from the outside) ....but on discussion with another vet at the practice who has some experience of broken Grey toes it was decided to remove the broken splinters of bone (it was an open "compound" fracture with a splinter of bone sticking out :blink: ) and to splint the toes and then wrap them up and see if they knit back together okay....she will be on some strong antibiotics too, the vet was worried that as it was one of the main weight bearing toes and there are some important ramifications for balance and circulation (apparently) if the toe is removed.

We will be picking her up at 3.40.....the house seems so horribly empy without her...please keep sending those good thoughts.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

OW. Lots of good thoughts heading your girl's way.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.