Radar Doyle

Bevd

His little heart was very poorly indeed.

Radar has joined Wallace and all the others at The Bridge now.

radar110508e.jpg

15th June 1995 - 4th December 2008

I'll write more at some point.

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked for the last pic I took of Wallace and this is it - with Radar

wallace051108a.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry - Wallace will have his buddy Radar so they can cross the bridge together. Godspeed Radar! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh Bev I am so very sorry. Such a very sad week you have had. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wonderful boy. My deepest condolences to you and your husband. Godspeed to the Bridge to be with your brother Wallace, you will be sorely missed Radar. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest caiteag

Oh my goodness Bev... I am so truly sorry for you to lose Radar as well, and so soon after Wallace. My heart and prayers are with you... and I hope it gives you some comfort that he and Wallace are together again.

:( Oh no, Bev. I'm so terribly sorry. Goodness, this is enough for you for a while.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

There are no words. I am so very sorry. God speed Radar

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow