Prayers For Foster Clark

Guest LokisMom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LokisMom

I spoke to the vet today (as I was picking up meds for his diarrhea) and she said that the fact that he is moving and able to bear weight makes her pretty positive he will make a full recovery. I thought the same thing but it was nice to hear it from a vet :)

I spoke to the vet today (as I was picking up meds for his diarrhea) and she said that the fact that he is moving and able to bear weight makes her pretty positive he will make a full recovery. I thought the same thing but it was nice to hear it from a vet :)

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :D

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yay Clark .... I'm so glad that the prayers are working.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest houndlover

:bounce1:clap:bounce1:clap Great news!

Goodie, goodie, goodie! :clap:clap:clap Clark is on the mend but we won't stop wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'! Give that sleepy-eyed boy hugs and a kiss from me! :kiss2

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am very happy to hear that Clark is on the mend. :colgate We will pray the he is feeling a lots better, very soon!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Woohoo - way to go Clark. And that picture - omg is he sweet looking. Continued healing prayers and throwing in extra prayers that your sweet foster boy gets a forever home as his holiday wish. Hugs and Scritches.

Wonderful news that Clark is improving. :yay :yay :yay He is beautiful!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Keep getting better Clark! :wub:

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest LokisMom

He hasn't improved much since Sunday but he was steady enough to go on a very short hobble around the front yard yesterday. He seemed very happy afterward, happier than he has seemed in days.

Mom is not doing so great today. This is my first day away from him since it happened and all I want to do is go home and be with him. I'm worried and I keep tearing up a little. I know I had to get back to work but it was just so hard to leave him :(

I'm glad to hear Clark is still doing OK. As scary as it for you to watch, he must have been terrified not being able to move. :( It sounds like he has a good attitude about how things are going. I hope the vet visit today confirms that he is on the mend.

Continued best wishes to all of you. :hope

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis