Prayers For Foster Clark

Guest LokisMom

Guest EmilyAnne
He hasn't improved much since Sunday but he was steady enough to go on a very short hobble around the front yard yesterday. He seemed very happy afterward, happier than he has seemed in days.

Mom is not doing so great today. This is my first day away from him since it happened and all I want to do is go home and be with him. I'm worried and I keep tearing up a little. I know I had to get back to work but it was just so hard to leave him :(

I bet you he sleeps the day off. :nappy Try not to worry. :grouphug

I am wondering how things are going on the financial end? The plus is, it's the time of the year people want to get their charitable donations in so they can claim them on this years taxes.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LokisMom
I am wondering how things are going on the financial end? The plus is, it's the time of the year people want to get their charitable donations in so they can claim them on this years taxes.

Things are working out so far. It will be easier to judge the financial situation once we know what the treatment will be. We are in desperate need of a diagnosis. He has an appointment with a holistic vet today, a communicator tonight (we'll try anything), and a neurologist in Ohio on Thursday. Hopefully with all of that we can get an answer so we know how to proceed.

Edited for a stupid typo

Edited by LokisMom