Chemo # 3 Monday- We Are Home Post 42~

RobinM

After Polli's chemo # 2, she felt yucky for several days and didn't eat too much of anything, but compared to some others, she ate greyt! I kept a journel so I can compare one time to another.

We are going for # 3 tomorrow. After this one, we will have 2 more to go, but who's counting.

I will be taking 1/2 day so that as soon as she is done, she will be out of there. I should have her home by 12.

Please keep Polli in your thoughts and prayers for an uneventful chemo session and a quick bounce back to feeling as good as she has been lately.

Thanks. :blush

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope Good thoughts coming your way that Polli will have a good week after #3.

Are they going to give her a Cerenia Inj for the nausea?

Yes, they do and they give me the pills too.

Make sure you take her blankie with her... :)

Absolutely! ;)

Polli is always in our prayers. You've been on one serious rollercoaster ride Robin, I don't know how you do it.

No options!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Sending prayers for Miss Polli! Go in there sweetie...get your bitness done and get home and have a nice lunch and dinner in case your appetite is off the next few days. Maybe Mommy will stop at MickeyD's on the way home! B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Prayers for Polli with her chemo treatment. Our Dennis slept for a few days after his chemo treatment. He made up for missing a few meals when he felt better.

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Adding our prayers to the healing thoughts for Miss Polli. Hope this chemo goes better and that she eats better and sooner after this one. Hugs and scritches.

Lots of good wishes for Polli with number three! Hopefully each one will get easier for her (and you!) How many doses in total will she be getting? I am not familiar with the "protocol".

If she can tolerate it well, she will get 5.

The third one is the charm so yes, this one should be better! ;)

Polli is always in my thoughts Robin! I will keep my fingers extra firmly crossed for her tomorrow. And will be sending good vibes and hugs your way too.

:bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.