Soul's Ultrasound Is At 1:30 Today

Guest SoulsMom

Guest SoulsMom

Gas to get to the hospital: $2.05/gallon

Outpatient Ultrasound: $249

Peace of Mind: PRICELESS!!!! :banana:banana:banana

With the exception of a slight thickening of the wall of his small intestines, all of Soul's innards look good! :confetti

Thank you everyone, for all your good thoughts for my boy, YOU DID IT!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confetti:confetti:pinkele:pinkele:pinkele Thank God!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Excellent news!! :pepper :pepper :pepper

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

:pepper:pepper Yee-haw! :yay:yay:confetti:confetti:clap:clap:banana:banana

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Redpack

YOU did it! You got him the care he needed in time! Thanks for the greyt news! Now go pig out! (hope that expression does not disagree with vegetarian thoughts! :)

Gas to get to the hospital: $2.05/gallon

Outpatient Ultrasound: $249

Peace of Mind: PRICELESS!!!! :banana:banana:banana

Go Soul! And hugs to you both!

:banana:banana:banana

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :confetti

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Da Soulman rocks! ! ! :wub::confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It's about time we had some good news around here!!! :yay:yay:yay

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest ChancesMom

:banana :banana :banana:bounce :bounce :bounce:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1:yay :yay :yay:offwall :offwall :offwall

That is the best news I've had in a long time. What good things happen with the power of prayer and support from friends. Big hugs to you and da Soul Man.