Bodie's Final Journey

Guest Bodie

:grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zoolaine

Sending you both hugs and wishes of peace and comfort. Reading all the other posts it sounds like Bodie will have a lot of friends waiting to run with him.

You know in your heart that it is time to say good-by, and you are making the most difficult and unselfish decision of all. How wonderful that he got to run in his final days, and that you are holding him close and cherishing this precious time.

Sending prayers for a peaceful journey for Bodie and strength for you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:grouphug :grouphug I am so sorry. I hope your brave boy has a peaceful passing and I wish you strength.
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

May you find the strength you will need, and know that Bodie will running with the angels, and those who have gone before him, will be there to greet him. Run free handsome Bodie, and watch over those who love you.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greytmonty

You and your family are in our thoughts. Sending love and hugs from all of us to all of you at this difficult time.

Thank you again for letting us meet and know Bodie.

:cry1:grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Hollys2hounds

What a lovely gift the Whippet gave to you! A forever glimpse of your precious boy running and being happy!

May Bodie's passing be peaceful. He knows how much you loved and cared for him! My Ginger and Coty are waiting at the bridge to meet Bodie...

Much love to you and your family at this very difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Holly and family

Edited by Hollys2hounds

:cry1 I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with Bodie, you and your family. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Holly said it perfectly! How wonderful for you to have that memory! We will be with you in spirit tomorrow and all our Bridge Kids are waiting to welcome Bodie to his next home. Sending comfort and prayers to you!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest DeweytheGreyt

I am so very sorry that his journey here cannot be longer. My heart aches for you both right now.

Godspeed sweet boy, fly with the angels.