Sweet Mama Ro

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry. Run with the Angels, Mama Rollo. Old age doesn't exist at the Rainbow Bridge.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sweet Little Mama~Run with puppy legs to our Angels...they are waiting for you. Send your family beautiful Rainbows and Butterflies ok sweetheart? You will be sorely missed by all of us here on GT. Run fast and free girl. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Seniors seem to attached themselves more firmly to our hearts. We are so sorry for your loss.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Bethf03

I am sorry to hear of your loss, your boy looks just like my Unique same color and markings. We have a boy that we are going to love to death..... he has bone cancer. our Sexton

Picture013.jpg

Edited by Bethf03

So sorry for your loss. f_yellow Run fast and free sweet Mama! :gh_run

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

:f_red I am so sorry. Your beautiful girl now runs with the angels. May she continue to watch over you. Run free pretty girl, you are young once again :gh_run Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Mama Rollo. It's obvious from the pictures how happy and content she was being with you and your family. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry to read about Mama Rollo. Thank you for giving her a wonderful life. She will always be with you in spirit.

Godspeed Sweet Mama Ro, you are terribly missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:f_pink