Loca Is At The E-vet

robinw

I'm just now seeing this. Loca, Loca, Loca. You are going to make your Mom old (and poor) before her time! Seriously, I'm so glad to see that she is getting back to her normal self---or as normal as she can be. It must have been a very stressful week-end---sorry you had so much worry over your girl, Robin, but thank goodness it was not worse.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear...I'm just catching up...Loca, you scamp. I'm sooooooo glad she's ok.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

omg, I just saw this and got all panicky...thank goodness there's already a happy ending :yay :yay :yay

same here.

I spent almost that much on Zoe last fall, but at least I spread it out over several trips. Loca, stop scaring your mama!

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest jettcricket
the $$ sucks, but it was totally worth it to get her healthy. i got off cheap; the original estimate was $400-800 more! she probably ate fewer pills that we thought but you do what you have to do, right?

Yes you do....glad to hear that your little girlie is alright!

Man that girly was well named!!!

I think she is part cat and is quickly working through her list of 9 lives!!!!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Oh boy...sorry about the expense but so happy that our "spirited" little girl is going to be just fine! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Loca, Loca, Loca...so glad you are better girlie, but you have GOT to take it easy on your mom! Robin, they always do this dor for thing just as we are heading on vacation or out of town or such...

Glad she is back to herself (Tina, you'll have fun as always!) and that $$$? Well, Loca truly is priceles... :blush :blush

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Just now seeing this...

That turned into a very expensive bottle of vitamins!!! :eek Glad Loca is feeling better. :wub: Tell her we'll all knock some sense into her at Dewey. :lol