My Goofy Boy Roo

Nalian

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Nalian,

I am truly sorry, and feel your pain ~ there are no words, but I believe enough for both of us, so Ihave asked Roo to give you a sign from somewhere as I know the sounds of silence are killers. The next rainbow, a special cloud, a wisp of a breeze across your face or neck ~ just a sign that you will know Roo has never left you but lives on deep in your heart and soul forever.

Remember there are many of us who have traveled this part of the journey and we are here for you. :bighug

God Speed Roo. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Roo.

We, too, had to make the awful decision to help our whippet, Comet, to the bridge in July, and I know how painful it is.

Roo was counting on you to make the right decision for him, and you made the ultimate, most difficult decision out of your love for him.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I am so sorry for your loss - rest in peace Roo.

:f_red:f_white:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry :cry1 :cry1 :f_white

I hope time eases your pain. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, Roo... gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.