His 1st Birthday At The Bridge, Buycut

Guest Heehoo

I woke up to the sound of thunder this morning, now I know why...its BuyCut's 11th birthday & his first at the bridge. Its been 6 months since he walked outside, laid down in the grass & closed his eyes...on a mild February night. No clues, no warning. He came to live with me when his owners dumped him on a highway about 80 miles south of me. He had a high level of heartworms & took 4 treatments with no complaints.

He was so much fun, so charming. He loved warm, fresh out of the dryer sheets. He would race me to the bed at night, sleep in the middle of the bed & if I tried to move him over, he'd move a spidgeon of an inch & then twinkle those squinty little brown eyes at me like: Is that enough? At feeding time, he'd come in the kitchen & steal food out of the container while I dipped it up. He knew when I said "Okay, big bite" that it was time to get that last bite before I shut the container. I haven't been able to teach anyone else that trick.

I sure do miss that little guy.

Mar25881.jpg

Aug09993.jpg

4bed.jpg

d905664e.jpg

newsheets.jpg

buycut1110.jpg

Buy Cut - August 10, 1997 - February 24, 2008 :beatheart

Edited by Pipi5

:f_red:f_red Happy Birthday Handsome. So you gave your mama a sign this morning. Keep watching over her and your brothers and sister. I'm sure Snowy is with you celebrating. Well, or maybe she's keeping you in line. You are forever loved young man Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Happy Bridge Birthday Sweetheart...You are loved and missed by all of us here on GT. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Birthday Cutter.

I miss your twinkle. :brokenheart

Your GT girlfriend (one of many :P)

Mizzerus Poopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sweet twinkle-eyed boy :wub: . How much I miss your momma telling BuyCut stories and sharing the latest pictures! There's never been anybody quite like you and never will be.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Oh BuyCut,we miss you very much,and send Special Happy Birthday messages to you sweetheart. :heart:heart:heart

That is so sweet to read about his "big bite" extra treat Hilda! :grouphug:f_pink

Sending hugs to you Hilda,and to dearest BuyCut in heaven. :gh_child:bighug

When I was brand new to this board, I came across his story of being dumped on a highway and it just about broke

my heart. After that, I always read all the posts about him to see how he was living the life he should have had all

along. I used to laugh at the pictures of him in the teeny little beds-priceless! I remember literally gasping when I

saw his name in Remembrance six months ago, but knew that he had been cherished and loved so very much.

I'm sure you miss him terribly, as everyone does who read about him here. He was a very special boy.

He couldn't have landed in better hands. Happy Birthday Buycut!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Do you suppose The Bridge has a plethora of way-too-small beds for Buycut's birthday enjoyment?

Happy birthday, sweetie . . . . I never see a kitty bed but I think of you.

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

He sent me a cardinal this evening. I was letting Pipi Gabby & Gogh outside & I heard this bird just a singing! I looked around & there on the telephone line was this bright red cardinal. The thing is, I don't get cardinals around here. I have mockingbirds & doves. I don't even have hummingbirds. 2 Streets over we have squirrels & rabbits, but on my side of the neighborhood we have doves & mockingbirds. So when I heard the cardinal...I knew it was from Cutter.

Guest BlackandBrindle

I saw the picture of the cute tushie hanging out of the covers the other day on the banner. I can't believe it's been 6 months.

:grouphug :grouphug