Train Really Needs The Power Of Gt Prayers

Adding my healing thoughts for your sweet brindled boy!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

*Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod *

Joining right in. :grouphug

Picking up the chant in Indy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest vahoundlover
Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

*Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! :nod *

picking it up in VA too :grouphug

Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

And in Toronto. Hang in there Train as long as you need to and then time to choo choo............. :grouphug

Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

And in California as well

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

And in California as well

And in Florida as well! :hope:hope:hope:candle:candle :candle

gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

Sending all kinds of hugs and prayers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I know how scary it must be for both of you. We'll be praying for your sweet boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Checking in with more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jerrybird

Blastomycosis is so very hard-on everyone. We have had outbreaks near my home. You might find some good information at www.blastomycosis.ca. Good luck and you are in our hearts.

Guest LolasMom
Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

Count on California too. :grouphug

Vet just called with a morning update. She said that he is a little worse but that is to be expected as the medication causes an inflammatory reaction. They upped his oxygen percentage. He did not eat this am and we are debating whether my being there but not being able to have him out of the oxygen crate would help. Hopefully his condition will improve by this aftenoon and if he can s\tay out of the oxygen for a few minutes, they will have me come right over and feed him. Thanks again for the prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest KRKWMU
Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

More chanting from VA. :goodluck We'll be thinking about your boy. Thanks for the updates. I hope you can go see him soon. :grouphug

Sending more prayers. Come on sweetie...try to eat a little something. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest tricolorhounds
Oh my!!

Chanting loudly!!

*Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! Train, time to choo choo right on outta that station, buddy! Get well, get up, and get home!! *

Continuing with Xan's chant here in Southern California :hope:candle:hope

Guest paulamariez

Sending prayers, love and healing white light for your precious Train! Continuing the chant from Wisconsin as well....Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Train lots of healing doggie kisses as well.