The Roads In Kodiak

Trudy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lordy. Makes me queasy just watching. Hope your boy has a strong stomach.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Trudy, I have to tell you, you are one AMAZING women, you put Jeff on the ship and then you do all these projects by yourself, I am just amazed by you, everytime I read something you have did, you can work outside better than some men, you are a great cook, you sew, etc. I hope Jeff really appreciates you which I am sure he does because you are one women that is very self sufficient and one in a million. I love to read your stories but I am in hopes my dh never reads them......... :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I found two more with gunfire. :gmark

Awesome!!

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

But gunfire!! Awesome! We want pictures when Jeff gets to practice with the deck guns.

I'm all hot and sweaty now. I gotta go take a shower! :lol :lol :lol

Except I'm at work. <_<

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

WOW!!!! What a HUGE difference!!!! The house looks GREAT!!!!!! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Looks wonderful!!

Guest IrskasMom

What a difference 5/6 Weeks??make and a fab Woman :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had to edit . Just saw J & R in the Master Badroom and Ryan in the Dining Room. I did not see them

before . Had to take a Double-Look . :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by IrskasMom

Guest sweetpea

At first glance I thought, "Wow, what a view out your living room window!"

But then I looked closer and realized it was an optical illusion, it's just a gravel

drive, NOT a view of a fjord-like waterway. (I think it was the spare truck

wheel that clued me in :P )

Oh well, place looks great, kudos to you!

Beth

It's a gravel road, then the gravel drive.

That tire has been sitting there for a while.

I feel like I should pile crap back up on our porch to fit in a little better

I learned a very cold lesson this morning. Jumped in the VERY COLD shower after my workout. Went down to reset it and NOTHING. Well, I can't go without a shower, so back up for a quick cold shower. Came back down and looked again, took pics to send to my dad and wondered why the light was on if the switch was off. Nothing turned off or on late last night when I was trying to figure out what it was.

Yeah, it's the furnace :lol :lol

Hopefully I'll have water that is a bit warmer than 60 degrees shortly :lol

It's a gravel road, then the gravel drive.

That tire has been sitting there for a while.

I feel like I should pile crap back up on our porch to fit in a little better

I learned a very cold lesson this morning. Jumped in the VERY COLD shower after my workout. Went down to reset it and NOTHING. Well, I can't go without a shower, so back up for a quick cold shower. Came back down and looked again, took pics to send to my dad and wondered why the light was on if the switch was off. Nothing turned off or on late last night when I was trying to figure out what it was.

Yeah, it's the furnace :lol :lol

Hopefully I'll have water that is a bit warmer than 60 degrees shortly :lol

Isn't technology grand??? Glad your dad was able to help.

Your house looks wonderful. I hope you have lots of before and after pics to send to your landlord!

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Good for you!!! :thumbs-up I'm by myself now (husband passed away a little over a year and a half ago), and have learned much more than I ever thought I would about household and car "stuff"!

BTW, is that a moving sticker on the leg of your bed? I still run across one of those every now and then -- mainly on the back of furniture.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby