The Roads In Kodiak

Trudy

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the look of Anatolian Shepards.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Morgan and Cromb used to be happy go lucky house dogs. Then they had a baby. Now they knock over the toddler and they are pregnant with another. They are outside dogs now without much interaction that I've seen :(

Morgan is just a sweet girl. If Jet is out there with me, she wants nothing to do with me and just watches Jet, but if she doesn't see Jet, she just stands at her fence with her nose through it for some attention. Cromb just hangs out. They let us know if anybody walks by the house.

The labs... also outside dogs, but they get interaction outside the kennel - I can see them running around while their human is working on stuff outside. They bark... a lot. I think they are his hunting dogs.

That's too bad. :(

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Tonight's project...

fence.jpg

The fence/gate that was existing was, well, not so existing. The post had rotted, so the fence/gate was there, but laying against the shed. They used regular wood and didn't stain or paint it, so it was rotting away.

Replaced with cedar. Gate is project for tomorrow morning if it is nice out.

You're getting lots of construction experience, aren't you?

Be nice if you could get a neighbor to help you with that gate -- lots easier to hang one with an extra pair of hands. Altho I have no doubt you'll manage if you end up doing it all yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Hannah

While I am glad to see that you, like I would be, are getting stuck in and not letting little details like Kodiak get in the way :lol

I do have to ask

Will Jeff be able to recognise the house he lives in when his current life on the ocean waves finishes? or will you get a phone call from him at the end of the road asking you to come get him as he can't find home :)

The gate/fence is done. Well, I need to get more screws and some gravel to backfill the hole to really be done with it, but it is standing all by itself :)

Functional, square gate and it works the way I wanted it to.

IMG_3987.jpg

Good job!!

Hmm.

If you and Ryan and Jet get tired of Kodiak while Jeff is on the boat, you could easily work off a prepaid trip to sunny warm northern IL .......

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Hmm.

If you and Ryan and Jet get tired of Kodiak while Jeff is on the boat, you could easily work off a prepaid trip to sunny warm northern IL .......

Perfect! She'd pass through MN on her way to you-- we have plenty of impending home projects to prevent boredom. :lol

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest Redpack

I've been waiting for my husband/sons to build a new gate for our yard! You've inspired me. If you can do it in Kodiak, I can do it with HD nearby! Good job!

Hmm.

Perfect! She'd pass through MN on her way to you-- we have plenty of impending home projects to prevent boredom. :lol

And then there is Florida. Which I'm sure will look awesome come January. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hmm.

And then there is Florida. Which I'm sure will look awesome come January. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Georgia's right on the way to FL, and I've got some DIY projects that could keep her busy :)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Hmm.

Georgia's right on the way to FL, and I've got some DIY projects that could keep her busy :)

We do too! Jon started a new job and has NO time for home improvement.

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Hmm.

I'm only an hour down the road from Jey. Do you do electrical work?

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest IrskasMom

I can't even imagen , that you would make that Trip East for quiet a while . So I am not holding my Breath .