No More Chemo For Hershey - Update July 19th

Guest HersheysMom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RooRoo

Words cannot express the pain we feel for you. You did everything you could and Hershey was a strong boy.... now he is free from any pain and discomfort. It doesn't make it any easier, especially right now, but you will find the strength through all the memories. Take care of yourself and :grouphug to you all.

:angelwings Hershey earned his wings here on Earth and will have them forever

Maria, Michael

Rizzo & Kiwi

Guest redreed

Oh I am so so sorry. I'm in tears for you and your family and your sweet Hershey. My prayers are with you!!

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, gallant fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:brokenheart My heart is truly broken. It's broken for you because this handsome and special boy runs free with no pain. He was so loved and I'm sure he knew it.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so sorry

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross