Some Good Thoughts For My Sugar Please

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janet and Faster and I wish Sugar a peaceful journey to the other side of the bridge.

She knows how much you love her.

Hugs to Fletcher and all of you.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry to hear that the meds did not work. Run free sweet Sugar and send mom a sign to let her know you are ok. There will be lots of angels there to meet you, new and old. Hugs to you as we know how hard it is to let go.

Adding my prayers for a gentle transition for Miss Sugar, and asking my Bridge kids to greet her and show her all the best that the Bridge has to offer. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. Sending my prayers for a peaceful journey. Angel Sugar will be in very good company until you meet again. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest anniesmom

lots of hugs and belly rubs for your sweet girl. will keep her in my thoughts and prayers

Edited by anniesmom

Guest suzq

I am so sorry for your loss! Please know we are all thinking of you.

I know what you mean about the house being so much quieter.

I'm so sorry.

:bighug

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh Jan.......I'm so sorry. I know that Nevada will watch over her until you meet again.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sugar several times. She was such a sweet old dame that knew exactly what she wanted & when she wanted it. I can still see her hiding under the tables at the track & peeking her timid head out for scritches. She was always a lady, never peeing on the track sidewalk- unlike her brother Fletcher. She never forgot a friend either!

Godspeed sweet lady............. :angelwings

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

I'm so sorry. Rest well now sweetheart. :gh_lay:f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren