I Don't Normally Do This, But Please Think Of My Joplin

Guest LynnM

Glad to see he is on the mend. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest AussieWilma

Joplin - we're sending you and your mum lots of love - we know how scary it is for everyone when you're sick!

Sloppy puppy kisses and ear scratches to you!

Miss Wilma (an Aussie grey-girl in Houston TX), Natalie & Gavin

I just saw this, glad he's feeling better. Yes, getting old stinks, in dogs and humans.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Lynn, you can ask for prayers, good thoughts whatever any time. They do help & you're right that getting old is the pits no matter what type of creature you are. Give the old man a hug & share the cool air with him.

Lynn your grumpy old man has always reminded me of my never grumpy old man in a lot of ways. I guess except the grumpy part. :lol

I am happy to hear he is feeling a bit better. Please let us know what the vet says on Monday. Good thoughts headed your way from upstate NY.

Yep. Poor old Nevada (15+) didn't handle the heat well either. And we don't have your high humidity. I thought about her this week & was greatful that she doesn't have to deal with this summer heat. Give that boy some ice cream!! :wub:

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Guest PhillyPups

Well that was a short prayer as I scrolled through (started praying on first post) :lol:lol

Glad to know he is doing a bit better ~ I love the Grumpy Ol Men ~ Stepper my clown wears that hat at our home. :lol

Guest LynnM

Got home from work and he's back where he was, even with the house cool. We're heading to the vet at 4PM. I can't let this go all weekend and I'm getting out of my depth. I'm still hoping that it's something that'll rate me a dope slap and him a quick fix. 3 days ago he was still galloping out of his crate, trotting around the block (even though our walks are short, he still had a spring in his step) and grumbling at any dog that got in his way. Now he can't get up without help and couldn't care less if another dog laid down next to him on the dog bed.

Lynn, worried momma

*chanting* dope slap quick fix, dope slap quick fix, dope slap, quick fix

*repeating as needed*

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Chanting here, too.

Keep us posted as you can, Lynn.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, darn... Come on, Joplin, feel better soon, OK? I hope your vet visit goes well and it's something easy to fix.

Guest vahoundlover

Just seeing this

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts. Boss can't handle the heat either...I hate to say it, but I'm sorry to see summer coming already :(

Guest paulamariez

Sending Joplin lots of prayers love and light. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Joplin some healing doggie kisses as well.

Guest LynnM

I just put an update in a new topic. It wasn't Dope Slap Worthy, but is fixable. Thank goodness.

Lynn