A Late Intro For The Newest Permanent Member Of

Some of you may know me from all the fosters I've had through the Magic Foster House. Well a few weeks ago I added my 3rd family member. I've posted a few pics of her in Everything Else and Cute adn Funny, but thought a real introduction was in order.

A quick note on how she came to me.

I foster for a group here in Phoenix and when i went to the kennel to pick up a new foster there was this little blue brindle girl, just under two years old. I fell for her then and there and told the kennel folks when she was going to retire i had a home for her. Thinking i had about a year at least. Well two days later her owner sent me an email saying instead of running her in Tijuana if I still had a home she was mine. So what was going to be a year turned out to be a month.

Her race name was Blue Sea..17 races.. She is now know as Ellie B.

She is getting over a neck rash and a bout of hookworm but is still alittle firecracker. Loves to make confetti.. :lol

Someday I am going to go outside and she will have pooped a copy of War and Peace at this rate.. :lol So those who have not met my little girl, I give you Ellie B.

ebstand1.jpg

eltoy1.jpg

eb2.jpg

El1.jpg

eb5.jpg

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

She looks like a little firecracker! :lol Welcome Ellie B!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

She is a beauty!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Oh my goodness, Ellie B is absolutely breathtaking! Who would NOT fall head over heels with that gorgeous girl?! :beatheart:beatheart

Congratulations!!! :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh, she is GORGEOUS! And what a lovely smile :wub:

:wave Hello Ellie B! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

She is gorgeous! Do you foster for AAGI?

Nope, that "other" group.. GPA.. :lol But taking a short break on the fostering. Giving Ellie B some settle in time.

I would foster for whatever greyhound group needs the help. I'm here for the pups.. :colgate

Greg

That is one gorgeous dog..."someday I will have a Blue Brindle"

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Spencers_Greyt
She is gorgeous! Do you foster for AAGI?

Nope, that "other" group.. GPA.. :lol But taking a short break on the fostering. Giving Ellie B some settle in time.

I would foster for whatever greyhound group needs the help. I'm here for the pups.. :colgate

Greg

We are all in it for the same reason! There are several groups in Phoenix so I was just asking about the one I know best.

Donna

Congratulations to both of you! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

She's beautiful! And I see she is good at Sneaker Collecting too. :lol

Yep, she collects them,..doesn't chew them just likes to horde them. My "Sunday go to meeting" sneakers get put on the shelf in the closet so when the alarm goes off at 2am for work I don't have to go on a quest to find a matching pair. :lol

Guest houndstooth4

She's beautiful! Congratulations! If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was related to our girl Blueberry!

Beautiful girl - she definitely has that impish look in her gorgeous eyes! :wub: :wub: :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy