My Partner My Friend My Heartdog

Guest K9_Lady

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :grouphug Such a loving and beautiful tribute to a most handsome little man. Please send your family beautiful rainbows on a gentle breeze until you meet again sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest VaGreymom

The two of you had a wonderful life together. He will be forever in your heart. I am so very sorry for the loss of your wonderful boy.

Run Free Arco

What a beautiful soul. Just looking at those wise and gentle eyes made me cry. And reading your eloquent tribute, my heart aches for you. Such a tremendous loss.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug What a beautiful tribute for your beautiful boy. Watch over your mom, Arco, until you can one day be together again.

:f_red

:cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh god Karen, I am so sorry. :weep :weep :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

What a handsome, brave boy your Arco was. Your tribute was beautiful and made me cry....he's in a good place now and has a new crowd to look over and protect. Be well...I'll be thinking of you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest vahoundlover

oh no :cry1 I am so sorry! :grouphug

Godspeed Arco, Thank you for your brave dedicated service :f_red

Sweetie, please send your mom a sign as soon as you can.

typing through tears again. Run pain free sweet Arco - fast as a greyhound now. Thank you for your service!

:grouphug Karen :grouphug

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Karen,

My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry.

Sweet Arco, thank you for your service to your community and dedication to your partner.

We salute you!

Godspeed Arco

f_yellow

Guest KyGrey

Karen, I have no words to express how I feel. Arco was one brave and handsome guy. I'm so glad he got to enjoy some retirement with you and your Dad. He may not be a greyhound but he is part of us as you are. I'm hoping you find some peace in his passing and share his experiences with others so they can know what he did to Serve and Protect. He will always be remembered. :grouphug :grouphug

Guest Carla

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Arco, you are terribly missed.

:weep :weep :weep

Oh my, your tribute is so beautiful and really pulled at my heart strings, I can't stop the tears...

rest in peace beautiful Arco. :f_white :f_white :f_white:grouphug

:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Arco was a hero. I'm so sorry you won't have more time to spend together in retirement.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Karen, I have no words. None that will seem helpful anyway. Thank you for sharing Arco with us. I feel privileged to have known him in a way, if only through your heartfelt stories and beautiful photos.

Please just know you are in my thoughts.

Edited by ZoomDoggy

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Karen, that was beautiful, and so sad, and I'm typing through tears, too. I still have the 'Chicago Police K9' badge you gave to me at Dewey a couple of years ago, and I shall think of Arco whenever I see it. He was a beautiful, handsome, brave and loving dog - none better. It doesn't get any better.

He had a wonderful life with you, and I'm so glad that he had the chance to retire with you and enjoy being 'just a pet' for a while. I'm so sorry that you lost him so soon.

Godspeed Arco!

ArcoRoses.jpg

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest K9_Lady

Thank you all for the kind words and the support. And Thank You to the Greyhounds because thru them I have found some truly wonderful people and friends.

I am lost without him...